Don’t let RSV take your breath away
- RSV is a highly contagious virus that can be easily spread.
- RSV can be spread by touching a contaminated surface, or if an infected person coughs or sneezes and their droplets contact another person’s eyes, nose or mouth.
Be proactive about protecting against RSV. Talk to your doctor or pharmacist about Pfizer’s RSV vaccine, ABRYSVO.
The Risk of RSV:
RSV may cause respiratory disease that can make it difficult to breathe and possibly require hospitalization.
- As you age, your immune system weakens, leaving you vulnerable to a serious case of RSV.
- If you are 60 and older, including those living with certain conditions such as chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder (COPD), asthma, heart disease, diabetes or chronic kidney disease, you could be at an increased risk of severe RSV.
Even if you're healthy, RSV can lead to serious consequences if you are 60 and older.
Ask your pharmacist or doctor about Pfizer’s RSV vaccine, ABRYSVO
What are the most common side effects?
- Pain at the injection site
- Muscle pain
As low as $0*
- Pfizer Vaccines Reimbursement Support Services is designed to provide your doctor or pharmacist with coverage, coding, and billing info related to ABRYSVO.
- Find out how your insurance might help you cover your vaccination.
*Coverage and cost may vary and are subject to change without notice. Reimbursement decisions are made by individual insurance plans.
Ask About ABRYSVO
Don’t risk a serious case of RSV. Talk to your doctor or pharmacist about ABRYSVO today.